When was the last time you cleaned your mattress? Last year? Never? Did you know that people spend, on average, a third of their lives in bed sleeping? Our mattresses harbor dust mites, dead skin, hair, dirt and other bacteria. Mattresses must be cleaned regularly and particularly if you suffer from allergies or asthma. Just some cold hard facts: Humans shed between 30,000 and 40,000 skin cells every day (enough to fill a teaspoon) according to the American Academy of Dermatology. These cells can work themselves deep into your mattress. Where skin cells accumulate, dust mites follow! To get started, call us at (904) 944-7025, or request an estimate online.
Brace Yourself: Your mattress could contain anywhere from 100,000 to 10 million dust mites!
These microscopic creatures are virtually impossible to see with the naked eye and survive by eating your dead skin cells. Mattresses are perfect conditions for these tiny creatures due to the skin cells and perspiration. They are hard to remove with normal vacuuming. A hot water rinse with an application of a miticide will help to keep them from coming back. Folks who allow their pets to sleep in the bed are adding to the problem daily with the dander that cats and dogs release.Request Estimate
Mattress Cleaning Benefits
What can you do to help get started improving your situation?
- Anti-Allergen laundry detergent is something you can do at home.
- A good HEPA vacuum with an upholstery attachment or adding a hot water “steam vac” to the mix will do even better.
- Spin and flip your mattress on a regular basis… “spin in spring and flip in fall”
- Make your bed regularly helping to remove the particles as they fall to the floor for vacuuming.
What can we do to help?
- Clean your mattress professionally every 6 months with a hot water extraction from our truck mounted units providing maximum hot water and a extraction.
- Allow us to apply our powerful disinfectant product that is safe and effective on all types of bedding without fear of chemicals or other harmful effects as you sleep.
- We use a unique sprayer application to provide excellent coverage across the mattresses.
Call us today and schedule your mattress cleaning. You will sleep better and knowing you have just helped to eliminate thousands upon thousands of dead cells from your sleeping environment is a real plus! And, you’ve managed to help control millions of microscopic bed fellows along with it!