Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Wood floors need regular maintenance to maintain their beauty and durability. Our Wood Floor Cleaning Process is specifically designed for solid hardwood and engineered wood floors as well as luxury vinyl tile (LVT) type flooring. Like other surfaces that see regular use, dirt, grime and debris build up over time that can damage wood floors as well as allergens that can compromise home and family healthy. The First Coast Carpet and In-Home Services, LLC cleaning process offers many benefits including:
- Removes dirt, grime, allergens from pets, pollen, and smoke
- Increases floor life
- Provides a superior deep clean vs. typical mopping
- Provides a protective barrier to protect any future damage
- Adds a durable shine
- Uses minimal moisture, preventing potential damage to the wood floors
To get started, call us at (904) 944-7025, or request an estimate online.
Our Safe & Effective Cleaning Process
Hardwood floors become dull and dirty over time just like carpet. You professionally clean carpet in order to extend its life. Why not provide the same service for your valuable hardwood floors? Our Intensive Cleaning Process will breathe new life into your existing hardwood floors.
Professional hardwood maintenance can dramatically improve the appearance of wood floors and bring back their original luster. Our deep cleaning process removes the toughest dirt and residue, safely and effectively. Commercial strength cleaning agents and innovative equipment lift away buildup and rejuvenate floors for a fraction of the price it would cost to replace or repair floors that are not professionally maintained.Request Estimate
Extend The Life of Your Wood Floors
Our deep cleaning hardwood floor machines, combined with our commercial-grade cleaners, successfully eliminates dirt, dust, oil, and other contaminants that weaken hardwood floors and can lead to costly repairs. Our cleaning process doesn’t just clean the surface like most systems and products; it extracts hidden dirt deep within the boards of hardwood floors. Improve indoor air quality and circulation plus rejuvenate hardwood floors with this professional hardwood floor maintenance procedure.
- Removes large pieces of dirt and debris.
- Improves indoor air quality.
- Prepares floor for the aggressive cleaning power of our professional Floor Prep and Cleaning Machine.
- Our Cleaning Machine and Intensive Floor Treatment solutions aggressively attack tough dirt.
- The cylindrical action of our equipment successfully agitates and loosens embedded dirt and residue trapped deep within floors that simple mopping or daily maintenance can’t remove.
- The solution is extracted quickly from the floor with the equipment squeegees leaving the floor dry.
- Edges and difficult to reach corners are thoroughly cleaned.
- A microfiber cloth is used to securely capture dirt and debris.
- Careful attention is paid to detail.
- Commercial Floor Cleaner is used in our hardwood floor equipment to neutralize the floor.
- Our system works great on all woods and laminate flooring.
- Picks up any remaining dirt and residue.
- Ensures the floor has a streak free shine.
- Leaves floors spotless and residue free.
- Beautiful floors are achieved without a sand and finish.
- Floors will maintain shine for months to come.