Furniture & Upholstery Cleaning
Since you don’t walk on your upholstery with dirty shoes, you don’t track the dirt and grime from outdoors onto your upholstered fabrics. So, it is only natural that you also don’t realize how heavily soiled your sofa, loveseat and chair can become.
Dead skin cells, oils, dust, and other contaminants collect on your upholstery, though, and will only be removed through a thorough professional cleaning. Only the highly trained professional service staff that we employ, utilizing the First Coast Carpet and In-Home Services, LLC cleaning process, will have your upholstery sparkling clean, as well as dry and ready for use, in just hours. To get started, call us at (904) 944-7025, or request an estimate online.
First Coast Carpet and In-Home Services Cleaning Benefits
- Since we can perform services on all types of upholstery, including the most delicate natural fibers, you know that you are calling the company that can actually do the work.
- Our products and processes are safe for you, your children and your pets.
- Most fabrics dry in one to three hours, ready to use by you, your family, and your guests.
- Because our process leaves no dirt-attracting residues, your upholstery will not re-soil prematurely, as with most other cleaning processes.
- Since no one, anywhere, has more highly trained upholstery cleaning professionals, you know that your furniture will receive the specialized care it needs.